is no longer an excuse.
Get motivated. Simple. Find ways to build yourself up because quite frankly if you’re waiting for someone to make you feel better about yourself .. you might just be waiting forever.
Now I don’t mean to sound harsh – I promise.
However, the CONSTANT self pity party just isn’t going to cut it anymore. We all have obstacles that we face, challenges that make us feel like we can’t succeed and self esteem issues that bring us down from time to time. You can’t let those things hold you back and hold you down. You have to fight through that and show yourself that you CAN succeed at whatever it is that you put your mind to. You have to face those challenges head on (and even if you fail, learn from your mistakes and know that you tried your hardest). You have to look at yourself and know that you are worthy of taking on those challenges and risks and know that it is okay to fail because through failures you learn, you grow and you become a better you.
I know some people are reading this and are thinking “Easier said than done.”
You are absolutely right.
Until you do it.
What’s stopping you from taking that first step?
You are. So fight through that. Build yourself up. Have faith in yourself. Every time you have a negative thought … stop yourself, breathe and replace that thought with a thought that will benefit your mental state of mind.
You got this. Believe in yourself. GET MOTIVATED!
Some other tips from me to you:
- Write a list of things that you want to accomplish. It can be anything from work out more, look for new jobs, do better in school, call your friends more to finishing a book. (Doesn’t matter the order .. just write until you can’t think anymore).
- Take one thing from that list and write ANOTHER list of the many ways that you can accomplish that goal.
- DO IT.
- Cross it off of your list.
- Now take another thing from that list and do the same thing. Keep going.
- Start to feel better about yourself.
- Give these tips to someone else who is having a hard time.
Trust me it helps & good luck.
Start A Discussion – Leave a Reply/Share Your Thoughts