What Is Manifesting?
Manifesting is the process of cultivating the experience and life that you desire. A manifestation is something that is put into your physical reality through thought, feelings, beliefs and actions that support bringing the life that you desire to fruition.
We can manifest anything we desire so it’s important to stay open to possibilities that are beyond what you think you need. It is also important to not wallow and settle into negative thought patterns. When you align with the loving energy of the Universe, there are no limits to what you can attract.
The basis of manifesting comes down to this ∙ by focusing on what you want, you attract it into your life.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.– Paulo Coelho
Also known as ‘fools gold’, Pyrite is a crystal of the Solar Plexus chakra and is considered a stone of good luck and fortune. It is also known as the stone of abundance and it widely revered as a crystal that can help to attract the big bucks! Aside from being a money crystal, Pyrite also helps to remove blockages that stem from lack of self confidence thus inviting more prosperity and abundance in our lives.
Another crystal aligned with the Solar Plexus chakra and known for its money magnetic properties, Citrine also helps us tap into our personal power. It helps us find joy and light through heaviness and helps us accept an easeful stream of abundance and joy into our lives.
Aligned with the Crown chakra, Clear Quartz is known as the “Master Healer”. Clear Quartz is an amplifying crystal thus it has the ability to not only amp up the energy of other crystals but it can amplify our own energetic vibration. It provides clarity, inner standing and connection to Source.
Aligned with the Third Eye chakra, the energy of Amethyst is super calming, making it a crystal that many gravitate towards. It helps us gain self awareness, tap into intuitive guidance and provides us with peace of mind. Amethyst not only has the ability to keep us calm and centered as we journey through manifesting what we desire but it also expands our consciousness and allows for divine insights to shine through and help us determine what it is we not only desire but need.
A crystal of the Heart Chakra, Rose Quartz is probably one of the most popular crystals and for good reason. You can’t manifest the life you desire … if you don’t believe you are worthy of the life you desire and that is where Rose Quartz comes into play. Rose Quartz helps us tap into self love and self compassion thus breaking down the walls and barriers that may stop us from receiving all that we wish, desire and need.
Another Heart chakra crystal, Green Aventurine is considered of the luckiest crystals. It helps us manifest wealth and invites luck, prosperity and abundance into our lives. Much like Rose Quartz and Pyrite, it helps to remove emotional blockages so that abundance can flow into our lives with ease.
Called the “artists stone” and aligned with the sacral chakra, Carnelian invites us to tap into our creativity and sensuality to attract what we desire. It helps unleash hidden talents, increases confidence, stimulates ambition and helps to eliminate fear and doubt.
Reminders About Manifesting
- Don’t expect what you desire to just fall into your lap.
- Believe in your worth
- Claim what you desire as already being yours
- Put in the action/s needed to support your desires
- Know that crystals (and other spiritual tools) only AMPLIFY your actions, the work you do and your intentions.
- If things aren’t happening the exact way you envision, fear not. Trust that God, the Universe (or whoever you call on to) has something better in store for you.
- Don’t try to force or rush the process.
- Know that what is for you is already yours.
- Know that any opportunity missed never was.
- Find solace in these knowings
- Make manifesting apart of your daily practice
Check Out My Most Recent Posts
- 10 Easeful and Effective Ways To Cleanse Your Aura
- How To Support A Loved One On Their Mental Wellness Journey
- Affirmations To Support Your Mental Wellbeing
- Sweet Reminders To Journey With #1
- Journeying Into 2022 ✨ Reflections, Insights + Lessons From 2021
Follow DE LA JIPI on Instagram